Happy Father's Day Quotes

 Happy Father's Day Quotes



 Here are some Quotes for Fathers on this Father's Day! To all the fathers I want you to great you a Happy Father's day. To all the OFW fathers, like me, have a happy day too even we are not with our kids. To my father in law Happy Father's Day. I thank him for being so nice to us.  And to my father, thank you for being a father. Though you may past away, your memory will always be in my heart.


*********

My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.
Fathers Day Quote by: Jim Valvano

It would seem that something which means poverty, disorder and violence every single day
should be avoided entirely, but the desire to beget children is a natural urge.
Fathers Day Quote by: Phyllis Diller

Are we not like two volumes of one book?
Fathers Day Quote by: Marceline Desbordes-Valmore

Never raise your hand to your kids. It leaves your groin unprotected.
Fathers Day Quote by: Red Buttons

I don't care how poor a man is; if he has family, he's rich.
Fathers Day Quote by: M*A*S*H, Colonel Potter

It would seem that something which means poverty, disorder and violence every single day
should be avoided entirely, but the desire to beget children is a natural urge.
Fathers Day Quote by: Phyllis Diller

Are we not like two volumes of one book?
Fathers Day Quote by: Marceline Desbordes-Valmore

Never raise your hand to your kids. It leaves your groin unprotected.
Fathers Day Quote by: Red Buttons

I don't care how poor a man is; if he has family, he's rich.
Fathers Day Quote by: M*A*S*H, Colonel Potter

I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father's protection.
Fathers Day Quote by: Sigmund Freud

When a father gives to his son, both laugh; when a son gives to his father, both cry.
Fathers Day Quote by: Jewish Proverb

"Honor thy father and thy mother." -- Matthew 19:19

"The thing to remember about fathers is, they're men. A girl has to keep it in mind: They are dragon seekers, bent on improbable rescues. Scratch any father, you find Someone chock full of qualms and romantic terrors, Believing change is a threat Like your first shoes with heels on, like your first bicycle It took such months to get." -- Phyllis McGinley

"My father taught me to work; he did not teach me to love it." -- Abraham Lincoln

"Love matches, so called, have illusion for their father and need for their mother." -- Friedrich Nietzche

"Life was a lot simpler when what we honored was father and mother rather than all major credit cards." -- Robert Orben

"People see Archie Bunker everywhere. Particularly girls; poor girls, rich girls, all kinds of girls are always coming up to me and telling me that Archie is just like their dad." -- Carroll O'Connor

My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass"; "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys" - Harmon Killebrew

A father is always making his baby into a little woman. And when she is a woman he turns her back again. -  Enid Bagnold

My father didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it. - Clarence B. Kelland

I've had a hard life, but my hardships are nothing against the hardships that my father went through in order to get me to where I started.  - Bartrand Hubbard

I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father's protection. - Sigmund Freud

A good father is one of the most unsung, unpraised, unnoticed, and yet one of the most valuable assets in our society.- Billy Graham

Any man can be a Father but it takes someone special to be a dad. - Anne Geddes

A man's desire for a son is usually nothing but the wish to duplicate himself in order that such a remarkable pattern may not be lost to the world. - Helen Rowland

"A wise son maketh a glad father." -- Proverbs 10:1










Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

The Pope said...

Happy Father's Day Jess!!!! God bless you and your family.

Jag said...

Inspiring quotes! Happy Father's Day sa erpat mo hehehe...

Sardonyx said...

Happy Father's Day!! Gusto ko sa lahat yun last quote from proverbs ;-)

so anong blowout?? hehehe saan ang kainan natin?

Life Moto said...

Pope happy father's too bro!

Jag salamat sa bati

Sardonyx = yes ang ganda ng message. lucky me pansit canton lang eh :)

Best Quotes said...

A father alone can take care of his 10 sons at a time but ten sons together cannot take care of their one father.

Followers

Follow lifemoto on Twitter Sulit.com.ph - Buy and Sell Philippines (Advertise Online For Free) Entredropper Drop2Top: Original design by Talk2myCPA
Original design by Talk2myCPA
Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Add to Technorati Favorites Pinoy-Blogs.com Page Rank home Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory TatakExpat.com: News, info, Guides, Mga patnubay para sa mga overseas Filipinos

wibiya widget

 
Home | Motto | Blog Links | Live TV| About Us | Phil News

Copyright © 2009 Life Moto |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net | This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates