Music Speaks


Every song comprehends a message,
A message from different situations
encountered in our lives.
In this post I’ll show you situations and
the song appropriate for it.
.
.
.
*Tired of bullies
-MEAN
-BACK AROUND
*Striving for your dreams
-NO BOUNDARIES
-THE CLIMB
*Want to dedicate a song for a friend
-GIFT OF A FRIEND
-TRUE FRIEND
-ONE AND THE SAME
*Missing someone who passed away
-WISH YOU WERE HERE
-BYE BYE
*Met someone who made you fall
-ENCHANTED
*Afraid to fall
-CATCH ME
-TERRIFIED
*Your love falling to another person
who never notices him like you do
-INVISIBLE
*Your ex or your love who married another person
-SOMEONE LIKE YOU (Girl)
-WEDDING DRESS (Boy)
.
.
.
I know that there a lot more situations,
But this is all I can write now.
Ask me if you want and
 I’ll do my best to c`oose the song that fits.
I hope you enjoyed my very first post :)


Share/Bookmark


1 comment:

Life Moto said...

nice musics. well chosen :)

Followers

Follow lifemoto on Twitter Sulit.com.ph - Buy and Sell Philippines (Advertise Online For Free) Entredropper Drop2Top: Original design by Talk2myCPA
Original design by Talk2myCPA
Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Add to Technorati Favorites Pinoy-Blogs.com Page Rank home Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory TatakExpat.com: News, info, Guides, Mga patnubay para sa mga overseas Filipinos

wibiya widget

 
Home | Motto | Blog Links | Live TV| About Us | Phil News

Copyright © 2009 Life Moto |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net | This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates