Sunday Gospel "The Judgement of the Nations " November 20, 2011

Sunday Gospel  "The Judgement of the Nations " November 20, 2011 


Matthew 25: 31-36
The Judgement of the Nations

31 ‘When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, then he will sit on the throne of his glory. 32All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats, 33and he will put the sheep at his right hand and the goats at the left. 34Then the king will say to those at his right hand, “Come, you that are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world; 35for I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, 36I was naked and you gave me clothing, I was sick and you took care of me, I was in prison and you visited me.”

 

Ebanghelyo (Gospel)
Mateo 25: 31-36  Ang Paghuhukom

31 "Pagdating ng Anak ng Tao bilang Hari, kasama ang lahat ng anghel, uupo siya sa kanyang trono ng kaluwalhatian. 32 Titipunin naman sa harapan niya ang lahat ng tao at sila'y kanyang pagbubukud-bukurin, tulad ng ginagawa ng pastol sa mga tupa at mga kambing. 33 Inilalagay nito sa kanyang kanan ang mga tupa, at sa kaliwa naman ang mga kambing. 34 Kaya't sasabihin ng hari sa mga nasa kanan niya, 'Halikayo, mga pinagpala ng aking Ama! Pumasok kayo at tanggapin ang kahariang inihanda para sa inyo mula pa nang likhain ang daigdig. 35 Sapagkat ako'y inyong pinakain noong ako'y nagugutom; ako'y inyong pinainom noong ako'y nauuhaw. Ako'y isang dayuhan at inyong pinatuloy. 36 Ako'y walang maisuot at inyong dinamitan, nagkasakit at inyong dinalaw, nabilanggo at inyong pinuntahan.'


Share/Bookmark


No comments:

Followers

Follow lifemoto on Twitter Sulit.com.ph - Buy and Sell Philippines (Advertise Online For Free) Entredropper Drop2Top: Original design by Talk2myCPA
Original design by Talk2myCPA
Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Add to Technorati Favorites Pinoy-Blogs.com Page Rank home Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory TatakExpat.com: News, info, Guides, Mga patnubay para sa mga overseas Filipinos

wibiya widget

 
Home | Motto | Blog Links | Live TV| About Us | Phil News

Copyright © 2009 Life Moto |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net | This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates