What is Your Purpose for Salvation?

What is Your Purpose for Salvation?
By: genrev07

How well do you know your purposed in life? I mean have you ever asked yourself, why am
I doing here and what am I supposed to do as a living person? What brought me here? And
who brought me here? That question came to my mind before, when I first embrace Christ
Jesus my Lord God and personal savior. And seemingly I never thought that I could be one of those of which some called servants of the Lord.

It is written in the bible known to all Christian “The Great Commission” in Mathew 28:19 the
Lord says: 19Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age." Well that well explained my purposed, to serve God be His instrument in sharing what purposed God has
for His people and let anyone know that truly He (Jesus) is the way the truth and the life that no one can come to the father but through Him John 14:6. In our time now, we are apparently living in a modern era, our spiritual faith make us much stronger to face reality and more vulnerable for our brothers and sisters in Christ, giving a hand for those who are in depth
of sins and not spiritually prepared for any occasions of struggles in life. In any other way we have our own battle, but as far as our Faith concern we have all the power to win every battle for the word of God are much powerful than anyone else in this world. As He have said into His words in “Isaiah 41:10 fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand” the Lord never fails to remind us about our spiritual need and things to be done in any circumstances. He is truly true and faithful to His word it is our faith our love for Him which makes His spirit moves toward our life. Prayer is a very powerful weapon to gear up one’s desire to serve God for without it we are useless. The bottom line is that open up your eyes to reality of life the chase is on for the coming of Jesus Christ, live life according to His will for you might don’t want to be left alone..

SALVATION IS ALL WE NEED don’t leave without it!!!!

No comments:

Followers

Follow lifemoto on Twitter Sulit.com.ph - Buy and Sell Philippines (Advertise Online For Free) Entredropper Drop2Top: Original design by Talk2myCPA
Original design by Talk2myCPA
Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Add to Technorati Favorites Pinoy-Blogs.com Page Rank home Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory TatakExpat.com: News, info, Guides, Mga patnubay para sa mga overseas Filipinos

wibiya widget

 
Home | Motto | Blog Links | Live TV| About Us | Phil News

Copyright © 2009 Life Moto |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net | This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates